Ccyrowski has released a much updated and enhanced Hero called SenseHERO-v1.0 Build 220.127.116.11.
* New 18.104.22.168-jac-ski root@DesertLake-Labs
~Standard RAM (no 10MB hack)
~updated compcache & modules
* Enhanced ramdisk with auto EXT2/EXT3/EXT4 A2SD Support!!
* Cyanogens Apps2SD with a2sd ran before user runtime starts
* Includes E2FSProgs for checking and converting Ext filesystems (Thanks Cyanogen!)
* Apps2SD is automatic. All you need is a second partition.
* Supports ext2/ext3/ext4 for Apps2SD
* Squashfs/Cramfs Support
* Compcache with swap-backing by default using MikeTaylor`s settings.
* fsck at boot (should stop FS corruption)
* Tweaked frequency scaling options to be more responsive (Thanks Cyanogen!)
* Maximum CPU scaling frequency set to 528MHz
* TCP buffer changes
* PATH variable updates
* Calls to /data/init.rc /system/init.rc
-Latest BusyBox with working Modprobe
-Working Audio/Modified for better speaker/mic clarity
-Auto backlight turned off by default in build.prop
-rwsystem, rosystem for easy remount from terminal (Thanks Soulife!)
-lucid already in /system/bin
-Compcache 0.6+ modules included
-swap is controlled via user.conf in /system/bin
-As always, everything else that I forgot.
Head over to Ccyrowski’s AndroidStory Developer Homepage for more info and downloads