Eugene373 and BarakInFlorida have been as busy as bee’s releasing more new updates for the Motorola DROID.Â Yesterday they released 2 ROM updates:
Nexus One port for the DRIOD
What you Need! you should wipe Data/Cache… That will Solve you Boot issue’s..
v10 or Newer Recovery by SirPsychoS
Bugs Found in Rom.
- Put the Phone to Sleep, Open Keyboard & Lights Work…..
- Polar Clock will FC till you select Setting’s & Then Theme. The FC is due to no theme
- Default Nexus ( Pulse.png ) Does not load at the Moment. Still looking over the .rs File
Thought’s on Rom
- Fast till Live wallpaper’s are used, Not Horribly slow, but laggy
Stock Milestone for the DROID
This Needs to be Test out Fully…
The Problems of Mr.Miledroid should be fixed in this Version.
Thing’s Like BT problems with BT Stereo & Minor Sound Issue as well.
Multi-touch is still working & This Rom is Completely Un-themed.
- Usb app added for USB-Mount
- Dockrunner to run Dock
- Misc Clean-up and Tweaks.
For more information and to download the latest release, head over to Eugene373’s AndroidStory Developer Homepage.