I love gadgets. I love Android. I love Android gadgets.
I want an Android tablet, coffeemaker, refrigerator, car, kid (this one is currently in the works), etc… At this point, we can go ahead and call it a little obsessive.
But it looks like a little known company called Haleron is all set to help me entertain my obsession.
They are releasing a cute (and by cute, of course I mean manly so don’t be scared of it guys.) little 7â€³ Android 1.6 based tablet called the iLet Mini HAL. I’m not sure how I feel about the name. I don’t particularly have an affinity for things starting with an “i”. And it’s not exactly a beast running a 600MHz VIA CPU with 128MB of RAM but it’s only $199 so it might be worth a try.
The Haleron iLet Mini HAL will start shipping next week. It’s available in black or white. I doubt it will sell like the iPad but it’s already looking more useful to me.
1. CPU: VIA ARM with Freescale MXÂ Integration 600MHz
2. 7″ TFT LCD TOUCH SCREEN /Resolution: 800*480
3. Multimedia Codes: Supports MP3/Audio Format ,AVI, Motion JPEG/Video Format supports word docs, excel, powerpoint,youtube, games, severa video formats,ePub, text, html eBook formats,
4. RAM: 128MB DDR2
5. HARD DISK: 2GB NAND FLASH, Supports to 32GB Flash or 250GB USB
6. Communication: Ethernet 10/100M, WIFI:802.11B/G, 3G USB optional
7. Ports list SD x 1(support up to 32G HCSD) USB x 2 Stereo Audio out x Microphone in x
8. Audio: High-Fidelity stereo speaker output
9.Â 16 hoursÂ active battery – 72 hours standby
10. Software:Â Ocean Android OS (Upgradable) plus Many Pre-Loaded Apps
11. 10GB Cloud Storage via Halerons iConnect