Motorola has released a CLIQ Update, putting the CLIQ at version 1.3.18. Okay, so it’s not Android 2.1 but still there are some goodies in this update. If you didn’t get the OTA just yet, don’t fret too much because as always this update will come as an OTA and roll-out a bit at a time.
Here is the list of updates for 1.3.18:
- Longer Battery Life
- Improved battery life while phone is idle or running applications.
- New Battery Management Feature A new “Battery Management” feature lets you customize battery settings, such as turning data off when phone is idle for 30 minutes. And with the 1.3.18 release installed on your phone, you now have the option to select battery consumption modes that optimize data performance while minimizing battery consumption. To enable Battery Manager, go to Settings, Battery Manager, Battery Profile.
- Better Bluetooth Improved pairings, audio and call connections with Bluetooth headsets, including: rewind/fast forward feature with S9 and HT820 headsets.
- Touch Screen Accuracy Improved touch screen accuracy and protection against inadvertent key presses and unintended phone calls.
- TTY Option Text Telephone option for the hearing/speech-impaired lets you converse with callers via “real time” text messaging instead of relying on the caller’s audio.
- Better Business Connections Improved connections to corporate email accounts.
- Improved Caller Connectivity 1.3.18 repairs issues with lingering connections after hang-up.
- Quick Office 2 Quick Office 2 supports additional file types and enhanced capabilities.
- Accelerometer Enhancements Improves overall accelerometer responsiveness and accuracy.
So enjoy your updated CLIQ if you have already received it, or soon to be updated CLIQ. Let us know how the latest Moto update makes your CLIQ even better.