Soulife has released version 1.0 of his ADP Remix ROM.Â The new ROM has many applications pre-installed and a lot of optimization.
- Built with Cyanogen’s kernel and ramdisk (4.2.4)
(I modified his a2sd script and ramdisk to be more suited for this build, also when using A2SD dalvik-cache stays on internal storage and not on sdcard)
- 10MB kernel hack
- UNIVERSAL! Runs on both Dream and Magic 32B
- Now identifies itself as either T-Mobile G1 or myTouch
- Enhanced ramdisk which uses optimal mount options and smart startup
- Includes E2FSProgs for checking and converting Ext filesystems
- Apps2SD is automatic! All you need is a second partition (ext).
- Supports ext2/ext3/ext4 for Apps2SD
- Clean filesystem shutdown at poweroff/reboot, and fsck at boot (no FS corruption!)
- Highly optimized kernel with many extra modules
- Maximum CPU scaling frequency set to 528MHz with latency tweaks
- Runs /system/sd/userinit.sh after A2SD setup and before starting the runtime for user scripts
Head over to Soulife’s AndroidStory Developer Homepage for more information and downloads.