Enomther has released another update to his TheOfficial series.Â Â The expansion packs have been tweaked once more taking them to version v2.1.1.Â Â This does NOT include the TheOfficial Rogers ROM.
Changelog v2.1.1 – 10/24/2009
– another New TheOfficial 2.6.29 kernel
— recompiled w/gcc-4.4.0
— most debugging removed
— kernel module vsapp option back in expsetup (option #13)
—- ipv6, ipsec, tun, netfilter, cifs, fuse, unionfs,
—- cram/squash, misc-other-fs, multi-touch support
– added – teeter game to vsapp installer in expsetup (AOSP/ADP Only)
– added – “Build number” in Settings -> About phone, now displays TheOfficial Build Information
– added – Smarter expansion pack update that does not reinstall previously removed built-in apps
– added – support for custom user.conf setup (see attached user.conf.example)
— To implement place your user.conf in either
———– /data/user.conf (for non-apps2sd users)
— OR —
———– /system/sd/user.conf (for apps2sd users)
— This is entirely “optional”. If a user.conf file does NOT exist, the ROM
— continues to function as it always has, by expsetup/expinit controlling the boot
— and feature setup.
— When used, the userinit/user.conf overrides all expsetup control EXCEPT Apps2SD,
— Phone PID prioritizer & custom userinit.sh execution.
— PLEASE NOTE: The userinit script is “built-in” to the build, you may customize your
—————- user.conf anyway you like, but must use the built-in userinit script.
—————- This is a ported version of huanyu’s 0.1.5.3 userinit scripts for CM.
—————- MEANING: Do not push some other userinit to the ROM, it won’t work.
– updated – binaries in expansion pack to 1.6_r1.2
– updated – LucidREM’s lucid script to version 1.60.22 (it works again)
– updated – GoogleMaps to 3.2 from Eclair Dump
– updated – IM app (AOSP/ADP version)
– updated – All AOSP Themes – to Fix IME suggestions (so be sure to re-download and apply them!!!)
– removed – some entries from PID prioritzation that are really no longer needed
– fixed – Phone Number parsing issue, BIG Thanks to Cyanogen on this, somebody buy him a beer!!!
– fixed – IME Suggestions in AOSP build, Thanks to DOHCtor for pointing this out.
Head over to Enomther’s AndroidStory Developer Homepage for more info and downloads.