CyanogenMod Experimental v126.96.36.199 Released with many fixes and another dose of rocket fuel to speed you along.Â Supposed to be real fast.Â Haven’t run it yet.Â Give it a go and let us know how it goes.
Head over to Cyanogen’s AndroidStory Developer Homepage for more info and downloads.
* Fixed compcache modules
* Kernel in v4.1.9 was too big, preventing booting on some devices. Moved additional filesystems to modules.
* Camcorder is back, yay
* Fix the OpenGL breakage that occurred in 4.1.8
* Added some APNs
* Updated DroidSansFallback with additional glyphs
* Additional scheduler tweaks
* NO MORE CRASHES/ANRS/PANICS/INSANITY YAY!
* Lots of tweaks to take advantage of BFS in the framework (no keyboard lag, etc!)
* Readded GooglePartnerSetup, I think it’s needed for the media uploader
* Now using the BFQ I/O scheduler, which seems like a good compromise between CFQ and the old anticipatory scheduler
* Fixed phone number parsing again
* FLAC and WMA should both be working again
* Meltus v7 volume mod
* This could probably be stable if the freaking camcorder worked.
* Updated BFS patch and kernel
* Updated Compcache patch
* Dalvik fix for BFS
* New HTC_IME ported from Hero
* Fixed Google suggestions for non-US locales
* Automatic crash data collection via apanic on boot