KingKlick has just released another update of his KiNgxKxKlair series. It is well on it’s way to become a truly working rom for everyday use. Give it a flash (I am going to) and see for yourself.Â Leave us some feedback!
– Slowly shedding its beta clothes each releaseÂ
– Gapps Support now !
– Added New Market
– Market fixed! Paid apps should work as well!
– Added Gmail
– Sync Works for Gmail/calendar at the moment
– Use Vcard or exchange sync for contacts, both work!
– Comp Cache/ CC with backing working! Just change user.conf if needed
– Cleaned up Ramdisk
– Added Gtalk
– Added Youtube
– Partial LED support !
– Added Plurk
– Few things im forgetting that I will add
Head over to KingKlick’s Development Page to download this release, and for more information.