Dwang’s Android 1.6 (Donut) has been update to v1.17.1 a few days ago.Â Sorry missed that one :)Â Here’s the changelog for the last few version:
– msm: add memory barriers, cache flush, TLB invalidation (Forgot this patch after rebuilding kernel source)
* Kernel (Rebuilt kernel source)
– Wired usb tethering support [credit to Zinx]
– Switch to deadline IO scheduler: less CPU usage, better multi-tasking, helps with minimizing slowdowns over time. [thanks wes garner]
– Revert set physical and logical block to PAGE_SIZE patch: Was causing random reboots
– Revert to android framework from v1.12 (stock 1.6 framework). Consensus is that this is faster than newer versions.
* Custom_init script
– Set fifo_batch param to 1 for deadline I/O scheduler. Higher values not needed for flash drives.
* Kernel Fixes
– msm: add memory barriers, cache flush, TLB invalidation
– net: Fix msg_iovlen in PPPoLAC and PPPoPNS.
– net: Avoid sleep-inside-spinlock in PPPoLAC and PPPoPNS.
* Compcache Fixes
– sync and then reset init flag
* Fix Google Gears in Browser
* Android 2.1 Power Widget Skin from kron2
* Android 2.1 Google News and Weather Widget
Head over toÂ Dwang’s AndroidStory Developer HomepageÂ for more info and downloads.